Frequently Asked Questions
- Will the themes work with the latest version of Wordpress?
- Yes, all the themes will work properly with the latest version of Wordpress. We check each theme and provide an updated version of the theme on our website.
- I want to show the slider on the home/main page, but not on the other pages.
- The option "Show Slider on inner pages?" should be turned off to hide slider on inner pages.
- How do I add Slider/Showroom to my webpage?
- To add slider you have to open your website front page, under the Administrative account. Click "Customize" at the top of your page to manage page elements. After clicking it, you will see selection of elements, and three buttons at the top of each selection. Click Elements --> Slider / Showroom and save this configuration using button "Save Changes" in the top of your page, which is green in the customizing mode. You can also find the illustrated step by step instructions here: http://lethemes.com/documentation/customizing_a_theme/.
- How to enable popups in the slider of theme?
You have to set "Popups" slider effect on page YourTheme --> Slider in the dashboard. Afterwards you will need to customize your slider as it is shown here: http://lethemes.com/documentation/slider/.
P.S. This option is available only in Premium version of the theme.
- I'd like to disable the responsive design for mobile or tablets. Is this option in the settings of the theme?
To disable the responsive design at all you have to follow the instruction:
- Open file functions.php in text editor
- Remove there following code:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/styles/mobile.css" type="text/css" media="screen and (min-width:240px) and (max-width:639px)" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/styles/tablet.css" type="text/css" media="screen and (min-width:640px) and (max-width:1023px)" />
- Open file style.css in text editor
- Remove all code starting from strings : /* TABLET */